Manti Te'o Falls Victim To Hoax' Involving His Girlfriend

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 , , 0 Comments

I don't know if this is Notre Dame making this story up or if this really did happen. But whatever the cause maybe it sucks for Manti Te'o. I like him has a linebacker and from what I have read about him, he is a stand up guy.

But whoever would want to do this to the man has no shame. Its a low blow in my book and if I was Manti I wouldn't stand for this B.S. I hope its not Notre Dame's way of getting more press after the fact that they got blown out of the championship game against Alabama. I hope that the family can get down to what started this hoax'.

Nick the car guy

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments: