Places I might Shop on Cyber Monday

Monday, November 24, 2014 , 0 Comments

So I have to make up #christmas list for what I want this year. So here are some places I might go shopping on #cybermonday.


  1. newegg.com
  2. target.com
  3. thinkgeek.com
  4. nike.com
  5. Sephora.com
  6.  Halfpriceperfumes.Co.Uk
  7. johnhardy.com
  8. myprotein.com
  9. murad.com
  10. nelly.com
  11. shoeline.com

  12. petspyjamas.com
  13. thepopcornfactory.com
  14. thehut.com
  15. ticketsnow.com
  16. gilt.com
  17. hyatt.com
  18. rei.com
  19. toms.com
  20. LuxuryBarber.com
These are just a few place I will probably go looking for things to buy! I hope everyone has a good #cybermonday

    Nick the car guy

    Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

    0 comments: