Burgundy Suit

Now you want to have a bit of style when you go into work each and everyday, so why not try a burgundy suit one day, every one told me wearing a pink polo to work was weird and on the day I wore my pink polo I got a lot of complements from both men and women. So I think its all in the style you wear your clothes that make people turn their heads, and that isn't a bad thing.


Now when you wear a suit like the burgundy suit there are some different ways you can wear it and have style here are three ways you can wear a Burgundy Suit:






All Business




Weekend Wear


Business As Usual


Now whatever your taste in style is you can choose to wear the Burgundy suit however you  please. 

Nick the car guy

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments: